Monday, February 25, 2008

My latest book order.

Well, I just received my latest order of books from Amazon which includes "Real World Camera Raw", Fraser and Schewe; "Creative Digital Darkroom", Eismann and Duggan; "Scott Kelby's 7point System", Scott Kelby.  I haven't spent a whole lot of time with them yet, but all contain great amounts of info.  I've skimmed all of the books on the safari online service and then still went ahead and purchased them.  

"Real World Camera Raw" is the first book that I've purchased about camera raw since I've been shooting digital.  So far I see this as a valuable reference and unless camera changes, this book with be at a reference spot on my desk for quite some time to come.

"Scott Kelby's 7 point system" is an interesting book that breaks down the digital workflow into a series of seven steps that most photos can be processed in.

"creative digital darkroom"... I'm up to the content in Chapter 4 which has the the first work-along examples of the book.  If this book keeps up this pace the narrower books., this will be on my desk like: Keby's 7 point system....

No comments: